Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
25 days ago
Have you recently qualified in a Business Management or Economics degree and looking for your first professional role? Are you a whizz at all things numbers and admin? If so, please read on!
We are working exclusively with a professional services firm in Birmingham city centre, who is in a the heart of their growth period and looking for their next Business Support Administrator.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, you will be the bridge between two internal divisions, supporting in tracking and monitoring of client's sensitive data and follow-up actions, ensuring that invoices are tracked efficiently.
You will be joining an inclusive team, with the opportunity to grow and up skill with potential longer-term opportunities.
This is an initial 9 month Fixed Term Contract, working full-time with flexible working options (Part remote and part office based Monday - Friday).
To be successful, you will need:
- Educated to Degree level, preferably within Business Management or Economics
- A keen eye for detail; you will be constantly cross-referencing trackers and updating CRM systems
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding and previous experience using CRM Systems, Salesforce preferable
- A forward-thinker, ability to use your own initiative
- Effective communicator, ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Professional demeanour
- Adopts a flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Maintains confidentiality at all times