Business Process Analyst
Salary- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently working with a one of the UK's largest retail businesses, based in Walsall. They are looking for a skilled Business Process Analyst to join their team. The successful candidate for this role will have experience with Agile, WMS and ERP, as well as being well versed in managing process change.
Your day to day will consist of-
- Process change management.
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance.
- Meeting with clients to discuss improvements and liaising with users.
- Site visits to analyse process performance.
- Design of workflow and process strategies to improve performance of the business.
- Applying knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.
- Gather and process data to identify process performance areas.
- Working with IT Product Owner and Data Governance team to drive maximum value from the Oracle ERP system.
- Documenting business process following the current industry standard approach.
- Oversee process controls and highlight risk.
- Train teams on new procedures and inform them of changes to current procedures.
- Stay up to date with the latest business practices and technologies.
Additional skills, past experience and knowledge-
- You ideally have a background in multi-channel retail.
- Relevant retail experience in business process management.
- Knowledge surrounding Six Sigma, Lean and BPMN.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Experience with Agile, WMS and ERP Planning.
- Experience with collaboration and critical thinking exercises.
- Strong PM experience.
- An eye for detail.
- The ability to visualize improvements.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Process mapping and appropriate documentation software and tools proficiency.
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in business, business administration, management or equivalent experience in a related field
- Six Sigma training ideal but not critical
If you would be interested in finding out more information about this role, please apply below!