Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£45000 - £52000 per annum
5 months ago
Finance Business Partners (Qualified)
We have partnered up with a market leading company as they are now looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team in Wolverhampton. The vacancy is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join the company at an exciting time with the opportunity to travel to customer's sites and work closely with one or more businesses.
There is an emphasis within this role to be a trusted advisor and create an active partnership with both operation personnel and the management team, by providing support, analysis and utilising numerous tools to add value and assist in decision making.
A Finance Business Partner will gain exposure to:
- Provide and deliver analysis and insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Provide effective commercial procedures, or initiates change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Produce Management Accounts to tight deadlines and presentations with Company MD's
Finance Business Partners will ideally:
- Fully qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the confidence to pro-actively and positively challenge business decisions.
- Being able to interpret data, order and assess its value, and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way.
- Experienced in building and refreshing budgets and forecasts using business models, with strong Accounting skills working with P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow models
- Be able to travel to customer sites in the UK if required.
If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch: