Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment are working in partnership with a UK leading Law Firm based, who have a brand new exciting opportunity for a Business Manager Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the strategic plans and provide high quality information across the firm. This would be a great opportunity for someone with a finance analysis background but who is looking to step into more of a commercial role.
We are looking for a commercially minded individual, who has experience of working in a reporting/financial analysis position. You will also need to be have excellent communication skills to be able to communicate with different stakeholders from across the division.
Our client is looking for… people with drive, energy and innovative ideas.
- Support and develop future strategy
- Reporting of financial documents across the firm
- Monitoring financial performance
- Support the annual budget and forecasting processes;
- Provide support with client management, service delivery, client partner performance and preparation of estimates;
- Deliver key financial information to stakeholders
- Build strong working relationships with partners across the firm
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communications skills
- Creative and innovative mind
- Commercially aware
- Experience in reporting, financial analysis and ability to present complex information.
- Experience of using SAP and Analysis for Office.
- Advanced used of Microsoft Excel.
Business Manager Assistant. Business Manager Assistant. Business Manager Assistant Business Manager Assistant