West Midlands, England
£75000 - £85000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently working with a global manufacturing business who are looking for a Business Intelligence Director to help transform their Business Intelligence and Data Management strategy.
Reporting into the board and engaging with external partners, you will be responsible for developing global enterprise BI reporting and analytics, architect and oversee the development of data warehouse/ETL, as well as improve their data governance structure.
This is a greenfield project, so a great opportunity for someone to make this hybrid role their own - it is very much hands on but will require leadership and ownership qualities, as you will be managing 2 direct reports.
Flexible working is available in the UK, however travel to the West Midlands will be expected for 1 day a week post COVID.
- Strong BI leaderships/Data focused background
- Track record of implementing/improving data governance and quality
- Ability to architect and support data warehouse with strong ETL experience
- Experience in Talend and Informat or similar
- Implementation of CRM would be advantageous
- Ability to improve working practices and bring a new ethos to the team
If you have the required experience and you would like to apply for this role, please apply here.