Business Intelligence Report Developer role - Hybrid working - in office 2/3 days per week.
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a logistics company who are looking for an experienced BI Analyst to join their team.
- You will have overall responsibility for the UK BI Reporting, which provides all functional reporting within the company.
- Full ownership of the current reporting architecture and responsibility for administration, design and implementation of future development in line with projects in the BI programme.
- Work closely with BI Team & business to deliver all functional reports and dashboards in line with the architecture and design concepts.
- Ensure data integrity and consistency at all times, and provide robust technical designs.
- Responsibility for and (to a lesser extent) preparation of necessary technical documentation, including those necessary for support, and technical design documentation to a suitable level for hand-over to BI Team.
- Working with the BI Technical Manager to set and maintain standards and development practices.
- Working collaboratively with project team, Business Analysts and BI Team to develop new and refined business reports.
- Define test requirements and approach for the various report-groups
- Work with business stakeholders to achieve safe transition of reports from the 'As Is' to 'To Be' requirements in the most efficient way.
- Deliver via Tableau & Power BI the full suite of business reports aligned with a common delivery methodology.
- Working with stakeholders to resolve data / reporting issues through configuration, data cleansing, de-duplication, consolidation and rationalisation of reporting requirements where appropriate.
- Working with BI Team to ensure that the BI Reports are tuned for optimal performance.
Main tool needed; Power BI. Tableau is a bonus but not a must.
Please apply asap if interested . GleeIT