£60000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Business Intelligence Manager/ MI Manager / Business Intelligence Team Leader (HANDS ON)
Warwick - Some Remote Working
c70k + car & bonus
I am currently working with a rapidly growing, consumer driven business based in the West Midlands who are looking for a strong performing Business Intelligence Manager to join their multi-site organisation. Not only will the successful candidate be responsible for the analysis and presentation of data to support performance management, but also ensure reporting systems are maintained and improved, as well as contributing to achieving company budget and aid growth.
Key aspects of this role will include building relationships both internally and externally to Director level to ensure smooth running of reporting, management of the BI team and provide recommendations to business areas.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Background in a Senior Finance position/Finance area, with clear understanding of reporting Financial results.
- Excellent Analytical skills along with experience in Financial Modelling ad ability to extract and load data to create solutions
- Passionately hands on, with the ability to understand and write complex queries and experience of BI Stack such as SSIS, SAS, SSRS and Power BI.
- Experience of managing and mentoring a small team
- Outstanding communication skills will the ability to liaise at all levels and areas of an organisation
- Willingness to put customers first and exceed their expectations
Please note - there will be regular travel to UK locations.
If this sounds like you and would be something you would be interested in, please apply here with your CV!