Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000 - £80000 per annum + + car, bonus and pension
3 months ago
Business Intelligence Manager/Lead c80k
A UK based PLC based in Birmingham, who are going through an exciting technology overhaul to improve their BI function and platform are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager/Lead to join their team.
Hoping to change the way they consume and improve real time data, which will in turn will aid better business critical decisions, the BI Manager/Lead will be responsible for monitoring and developing the reporting and data platform, as well as ensuring best practice is implemented across analytics.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to design and manage data warehouse solutions
- Implementing BI processes and strategies
- Passionately hands on, with the ability to understand and write complex queries and experience of BI Stack such as SSIS, SAS, SSRS and Power BI.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with familiarity of Devops
- Outstanding communication skills will the ability to liaise at all levels and areas of an organisation
- Willingness to put customers first and exceed their expectations
Please apply here with your CV or contact Keeley Goodall for further information.