Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000 - £80000 per annum
10 months ago
Business Intelligence Manager c80k
A UK based PLC based in Birmingham, who are going through an exciting technology overhaul to improve their BI function and platform are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join their team.
Hoping to change the way they consume and improve real time data, which will in turn will aid better business critical decisions, the BI Manager will be responsible for monitoring and developing the reporting and data platform, as well as ensuring best practice is implemented across analytics.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to design and manage data warehouse solutions
- Implementing BI processes and strategies
- Passionately hands on, with the ability to understand and write complex queries and experience of BI Stack such as SSIS, SAS, SSRS and Power BI.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with familiarity of Devops
- Outstanding communication skills will the ability to liaise at all levels and areas of an organisation
- Willingness to put customers first and exceed their expectations
Please apply here with your CV or contact Keeley Goodall for further information.