Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum
12 months ago
Would you like to work for a global organisation who are going through a large transformation and investing heavily in their IT?
Working as part of a hybrid team, you will support end to end reporting and development of the data warehouse, along with analyse their business reporting and designs. You will also help define technical solutions and support data driven solutions.
You will have the following -
- Experience in Microsoft BI stack - SSRS, SSIS
- Advanced SQL ability
- Create ETL queries and developing reports
- Background in visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc
- Ability to gather requirements and provide solutions
- Date warehouse support and design
In return, you will work for an established brand who are positively open to change. You will be a part of a business critical project and work with large amounts of data across various functions and third parties.
If this sounds like you and something you would be interested in, please apply here with your CV or speak to Keeley for further info.