West Midlands, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
I am currently working with a global manufacturing organisation who are going through a period of change, which involves transforming and aligning their Data and Business Intelligence strategy.
As part of this journey, they are looking for a Senior Developer/Architect to join them in this newly created role. You will be responsible for developing global enterprise BI reporting and analytics, architect and oversee the development of data warehouse/ETL, as well as improve their data governance structure.
- Experience in developing enterprise BI reporting and analytics platforms
- Cognos experience, including cube development
- Oracle and SQL server experience
- Track record of providing data architectural design and create business solutions including ETL services
- Liaise with project stakeholders to define requirements and solutions for the BI capability
- Experience of working and delivering a CRM implementation
Please apply here with your CV.