£40000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
Business Intelligence Analyst
Do you have extensive experience in SQL and building SQL queries?
Do you want to work for an organisation that is expanding their tech capabilities and relying on data driven solutions?
I am currently supporting a leading healthcare provider in the Warwickshire area, that are investing in their wider Digital and Tech space and looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to support them on this journey.
You will be responsible for extracting and analysing large complex data sets, providing and translating insights to senior management, as well as suggesting solutions to improve efficiency and performance.
What they are looking for?
- Advanced user of SQL
- Coding languages such as R/Java/Python
- Experience in Web Analytics and Tools - must have Tableau/Google Analytics (GA)
- Background in supporting and managing the Data warehouse
- Building reports
- Problem solving and analytical mindset
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- A supportive, collaborative culture
- Ongoing personal development
- Working alongside like-minded, driven individuals