Business Intelligence Analyst - £45K - Mostly remote with some office days (Solihull)
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be joining a leading organisation and growing Data Analytics team with a great culture.
Experience with Power BI is essential and either Python or R.
The role will include:
- Working with stakeholders to scope reporting.
- Collecting and preparing data, building data models and associated measures. Visualising data to maximise understanding
- Power BI report development including Power Query, DAX and data visualisation. Advanced Excel
- SSMS SQL Statistics Python/R data analysis
- Strong analytical skills. Independent and supported learning of technical skills. An ability to prioritise and multi-task, and work to tight deadlines.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and document reporting requirements
- Work with project team and BI Engineers to ensure data is captured within the system and accessible through our data warehouse to meet reporting requirement.
- Build reporting in Power BI to meet requirements.
- Monitor, maintain and improve existing reporting.
- Work with associates across the business to interpret and understand data
Please apply asap is interested or apply directly to taelaelms @workwithglee.com
Business Intelligence Analyst