Are you someone who maximises a person or a teams full potential?
Has a strategic approach to most situations and able to articulate this into action?
Its rare in recruitment, a sales role comes up with an existing successful team to step in to oversee, so take this opportunity to step in and and lead with direction!
Sounds too good to be true, right? ...Its an automotive industry also..
If that's the cherry on the cake to get your attention then read on...
My client is looking for a Team Leader for a small team, with an existing customer base in Stratford Upon Avon to coordinate their already existing sales advisors to increase opportunities using new strategies and targets brought in place.
The office is looking for someone to join their existing team of sales professionals.
The organisation are positively expanding and have ambitious growth plans within their successful sector and looking for that new member to help them along the way.
* Analyse and understand existing data and processes in place.
* Positively alter targets and expectations to maximise projects potential.
* Generate reports and presentations on current strategies and improvements required to improve these to present to Sales Directors.
* Implement results found from research for improved activity for project.
* Manage Sales advisors on a day to day basis to support with the transformation within the Sales department.
Desired candidate will have:
*Effective people management
*Good length of service in role
*Implemented KPIs and Strategies in a previous role.
*Similar role experience
If you feel this might be suitable for you, please apply today and I will be in touch to give more information.