Coventry, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an ambitiously growing business based in Coventry, who are seeking a Business Development Support Manager to help to achieve their growth plans.
Working within this newly created division, and reporting into the Head of Business Development, you will be expected to take accountability and act as a focal point for all written materials and collateral used by the sales and business development teams within their Operations Team.
- Create, build, and design the use of standard document templates and document control to ensure responses are prepared efficiently and consistently.
- Working closely with Directors and internal stakeholders, ensuring that business capabilities are understood and mapped to potential opportunities identified on a range of procurement portals, and select projects for review and decision making
- Supporting the Growth Team in Customer and Competitor research & analysis
- Ensuring that all proposals and submissions are submitted within strict deadlines, so a passion for creating and delivering high quality documents under pressure is essential
- Proactive and a positive approach
- Minimum of 4-5 year's experience, within a similar support role in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive and maintain systems that support many internal customers
- High standards in written, verbal and presentation skills
- Attentive to detail
- Strong relationship, influential and networking skill sets
- Consistently adopt a customer first mindset by building key customer and colleague relationships
- Clean, Full UK Driving License
The successful candidate will need to be able to secure and retain full MOD security clearance