Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Business Development Manager (Internal)
Birmingham City Centre
Gleeson Recruitment Group have exclusively partnered with a market leading law firm to recruit for an experienced Business Development Manager.
The BD Manager will lead and develop the business development strategy and marketing for the group's corporate platform; this encompasses the corporate, restructuring, tax, banking, and IIS business plans.
This is a collaborative role, predominantly in house and supporting the groups corporate business development plans. You will support various areas of the business, from the Bids team through to different units and liaise with other BD Managers to develop areas / opportunities of cross selling.
This is an integral role to the growth and the success of the corporate platform, you must be able to build and maintain relationships, be commercially minded and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The work culture and shared values here are fantastic, you will be given autonomy and room to breathe in this forward-thinking company. There is ample opportunity and structures in place for you to thrive and succeed in a supportive environment.
- Work closely with partners to develop and deliver business plans and measure results
- Work strategically to lead on value added BD support and meet core objectives
- Identify new and existing target markets
- Lead on activities to develop the profile of the group
- Work with fee earners to facilitate and encourage cross selling between different area of the business
- Identify areas of collaboration within other BD Managers
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and various areas of the business to drive the BD plans forward
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the relevant fee earners across the offices and with the wider marketing team to achieve overall success within this role
- Assist on Bids / Tenders & Pitches for the business
The Business Development Manager:
- Will have held a similar position in a related field
- Able to work consultatively
- Commercially minded & personable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you would like further information on this role, please do click 'Apply Now' or contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group