Up to £40000.00 per annum + Uncapped bonus
21 days ago
Events Business Development Manager
£40,000 + bonus
Hybrid | 1 day office-based p/w
Gleeson Recruitment have exclusively partnered with a B2B Events Consultancy business to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager onto their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving business, collaborating with leading household name brands ranging across a variety of different sectors such as health & fitness, sporting events, government entities and FMCG to name a few.
This business creates experiences for their clients and help them to elevate their businesses. From event activation to sponsorship acquisition, exhibition to ticketing, festivals to photo-shoots, they do it all.
If you want to work autonomously, in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a collaborative and supportive team culture- then keep reading.
With an excellent location, an agile / hybrid working pattern, an uncapped bonus structure and the opportunity to work with leading brands- this role has a lot to offer.
- Focus on lead generation and new business
- End to end client relationship management for new and existing clients
- Act as a consultant to understand key client needs and provide solutions and ideas rooted in innovation
- Have a solid understanding of key business objectives and meet client capabilities
- Represent the business at industry trade shows and events
- Keep updated with current trends, activities and news within live events, brands, and activation's
- Forecasting future sales
- Attend client meetings and be actively out in the market
- Identify areas for cross selling and maximising opportunities
- Previous sales experience within events or an agency
- Proven sales ability and naturally curious / inquisitive in nature
- Driven, ambitious, and motivated about performance goals
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about seeking new opportunities
- Effective time management
- Able to work autonomously
If you have the essential criteria for this role and would like further information, please click 'Apply Now' or contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group