Business Development Manager
London | Hybrid
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be partnered with a market leading law firm to find a Business Development Manager onto their established BD team.
This is a fantastic market facing role, responsible for implementing business development activity and building the business growth pipeline to support the firms' international desks. As Business Development Manager, you will dedicate time out in the market to engage, networking with clients and building important partnerships.
You will play an integral part in building out the international sales and business development strategy. You will collaborate with other areas of the business to provide excellent client service and generate further leads.
The International desks include the USA, France, Spain, Germany & Iberia, Channel Islands, Central & Eastern Europe, India, China, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Israel.
This is a hybrid role with no set pattern, but a regular office presence into the London office (central) is essential. International travel is another essential requirement of this role.
Experience within either legal, professional or financial services is essential.
- Responsible for international implantation of business development strategies across
- Work collaboratively with international BD colleagues to identify and increase BD opportunity
- Build a BD commercial activity tracker with a 12-month travel schedule
- Report on international strategy and ensure objectives are executed
- Responsible for international referrers
- Share knowledge across the firm, attend meetings internally and externally, and monitor ROI
- Be actively out in the market, networking with clients, building new relationships and seeking our areas of opportunity for the business, generating leads and winning business
- Have excellent knowledge of the group's legal and financial services & products and be able to promote them
- Responsible for forecasting budget spend and be able to support decision making processes
- Develop sales and business development strategy to be delivered out across the business
- Work collaboratively with various areas of the business to identify areas in the market / sector for identifying prospective sales, working on pipelines and overall BD plans
- Support with tenders and bids / acquisition opportunity and work on proposals, presentations, and business pitches
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of working in a BD / Sales and Marketing role is essential
- Ideally has a CIM qualification or a degree based in sales
- Experience of engaging with clients in an external market
- Work towards high personal standards and lead by example
- Offers outstanding client service and inspire others to do so
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Able to strategically budget
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, support, inspire and engage with others
- Can utilise data effectively
If you have the essential requirements for this role and would like to discuss further, please contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'