Stourbridge, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car + benefits
3 months ago
Are you a Business Development Manager with exposure to the automotive sector? How would you like to have responsibility for managing and developing customer accounts and finding new business opportunities and customers?
Working for a business based in the Stourbridge area, but with extensive travel, you will be responsible for the growth and development of existing customers, building and maintaining relationships and creating and negotiating new business deals and commercial agreements.
You will identify business development ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and will screen business deals by analysing market strategies, potential and financials, deal requirements and will provide feedback to the senior management team regarding future customer requirements and expectations.
In order to carry out this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Experience within 1st or 2nd tier automotive sector with IATF16949 quality management systems
- An engineering background and understanding of Lean manufacturing processes is advantageous
- Strong relationship building skills
- A self-motivated and team orientated approach
- Full UK Driving license
- Flexibility - there will be some UK and overseas travel
In return you will receive a salary of £40,000 to £50,000 dependent upon experience, plus car and benefits.