My client was was founded to re-shape the hospitality & travel industry. Based in Birmingham, they are building a business that will disrupt the travel/leisure industry.
Due to exponential growth within the team they are now seeking a highly qualified & experienced Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager role will encompass:
- Owning of the companies business development and sales strategy
- Managing the sales process from lead to sign
- Work with marketing to develop the required assets to maximise sales
- Implement a sales structure and system alongside the CRM to maximise conversion
- Efficiently manage you own sales pipeline
- Fielding inbound enquiries from prospective clients with efficiency
- Achieving the monthly individual and team targets
- Manage and lead a growing team
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Demonstrable experience ideally working in a high growth & successful start-up
- You have the hunger and self-drive to build and manage your own team
- Significant experience working with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamic or similar CRM
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously with a passion for what you do
Highly competitive package.