Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum + + 10% bonus
4 months ago
Business Development Manager
Birmingham city centre | hybrid working
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a national & market leading law firm to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager onto their team for a 12-month FTC.
The Business Development Manager will lead and develop the business development strategy and full marketing mix for the group's property platform.
This is a collaborative role, supporting the groups property business development plans. You will support various areas of the business, such as the bids team, and liaise with other Business Development Managers to develop areas / opportunities of cross selling.
This is an integral role to the growth and the success of the property platform, you must be able to build and maintain relationships, be commercially minded and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The work culture and shared values here are fantastic, you will be given autonomy and room to breathe in this forward-thinking company. There is ample opportunity and structures in place for you to thrive and succeed in a supportive environment.
- Work closely with partners to develop and deliver business plans and measure results
- Work strategically to lead on value added BD support and meet core objectives
- Identify new and existing target markets
- Lead on activities to develop the profile of the group
- Work with fee earners to facilitate and encourage cross selling between different area of the business
- Identify areas of collaboration within other BD Managers
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and various areas of the business to drive the BD plans forward
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the relevant fee earners across the offices and with the wider marketing team to achieve overall success within this role
- Assist on Bids / Tenders & Pitches for the business
The Business Development Manager:
- Will have held a similar position in a law firm
- A background in both marketing & business development
- Able to work consultatively
- Commercially minded & personable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you would like further information on this role, please do click 'Apply Now' or contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group