East Midlands, England
£58000 - £62000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager. This a permanent role. This is a remote, home-working position.
My client provides healthcare services and solutions to NHS and healthcare providers; this role will focus on providing primary care services.
The role will encompass:
- Working with clinical, operational and mobilisation teams to design innovative operating models, products and services
- Supporting growth and development in existing services
- Managing the bid process, from horizon scanning through to submission
- Developing tenders and proposals
The ideal candidate for for this role must have:
- Healthcare/NHS experience
- Understanding the bid/proposals/submission process within the NHS
- Knowledge and experience of public sector procurement and commissioning procedures
- Demonstrable track record of managing business development initiatives within the healthcare market
Highly competitive package. Remote.