£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car, pension, bonus
4 months ago
Would you like to work for a Privately owned business? Do you have bespoke machining knowledge?
My client a small/medium SME are currently restructuring their management team and are looking to hire a New Business Development Manager. This is a very important and demanding role for the business as they are seeking to build a stronger hold within their current client base and develop relationships with new. Given their speciality they are currently seeing a spike in the nature of work and orders and will be looking to increase the workload to sustain and increase the businesses turnover.
Working very closely with and reporting directly to the MD the responsibilities will include:
- Developing the sales & Marketing strategy for new business areas.
- Have a network to identify new markets and potential new clients.
- Strong people skills to maintain and develop new relationships.
- Attend senior management meetings to continue delivering the businesses strategies.
- Be able to advise the wider business on what is require to make the new areas successful.
As a business their target markets consist of Power Generation, Food & Beverage, Utilities, General Manufacturing and Precision Automotive. Having experience within these fields would be advantageous along with additional sectors to grow the business. Typically the orders through the shop floor will consist of small to medium batch work 20-500 offs. They offer both turned and milled parts across 3-4 axis machines, working with a variety of materials.
Given the nature of the work and responsibilities, my client offer an amazing salary DOE along with a fantastic remuneration package which includes Company car, Bonus, Pension and an uncapped OTE based on new business acquisition and account development.