Business Development Executive
London city centre | £30,000-£35,000
Hybrid working pattern
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a global and market leading law firm to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their established Litigation team.
Working autonomously and a partner level, you will be leading Business Development ideas and input across various channel Business Development support. This is a highly collaborative role, supporting both UK and international markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Assistant looking for a step up in their career, or perhaps a more established Business Development professional looking to make waves in a global and renowned firm.
Experience in a legal or professional services background is an essential criteria of this role as well as experience in both a marketing and business development capacity.
The Business Development Executive role:
- Deliver Business Development plans
- Work collaboratively to deliver client campaigns
- Market research / identify trends to stay competitive
- Build and maintain key relationships internally and externally
- Support with legal directories taking a lead role in submissions
- Working alongside the events team to create and produce multi-channel events
- Support the Bids team with winning new business- this will include creating first draft Bids
- Stay up to date with market intelligence and legal changes
- Client development and relationship management
- Managing the CRM
- Support the Business Development budgeting process
- Support the firm's external branding through PR / communications and social media activities
- Degree level of equivalent
- Experience in a both a business development and marketing setting from either a legal or professional services background is essential
- Some experience supporting / writing bids
- Excellent written communication and able to lead on external facing written communications
- Able to project manage campaigns
- Strong relationship building skills
- Confident presenting
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and work at a partner level
If you meet the essential criteria for this role and would like further information, please click 'Apply Now'