Business Development Executive
Birmingham city centre | Hybrid working
£28,000 - £34,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading law firm in Birmingham city centre to recruit a Business Development Executive to support across the firms Health & Care and CEPP sector.
This is a broad role with plenty of visibility across the business and the opportunity to progress. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate, that is keen to make this role their own; to develop the scope of the role and proactively look to improve processes and bring new ideas to the table.
With a flexible and hybrid working approach, an excellent location and plenty of additional benefits, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
- Support the Senior BDM across the Health & Care and CEPP sectors
- Deliver Business Development activities contributing to the firms sector focus and strategy
- Market research: creating target clients and sales pipeline, managing the CRM database, setting up relevant mailing lists
- Manage the tracking process effectively to deliver information on pitch, PR, awards completions etc.
- Ensure accurate client information for pipeline reporting
- Attend sector meetings
- Support the wide BD team, particularly communications and Bids
- Experienced in a legal services background
- Business Development background is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Good stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience working with CRM databases
If you would like further information on this role, please reach out to Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'