£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + pension
6 days ago
Responsibilities of a Business Banking Manager based in Worcester:
* Set up as bank accounts admin, ensuring business changes are approved and actioned.
* Provide credit risk information to the business and sales team for new and retained clients.
* Effective liaison with both our internal customers and external clients.
* Month end balance sheet reconciliations - review and sign off process.
* Oversee and manage the banking email inbox, ensuring responses to all queries are within a timely manner.
* Responsible for the sign off of all cash and banking reconciliations.
* Daily cash flow reporting to the businesses.
* Management of banking and cashless teams.
* Monitor and control all bank accounts, including overseeing the daily downloading of statements and ensure cash books are prepared daily.
* Ensuring the posting of all payments to the correct account and cost centre codes, accounting for VAT correctly.
The ideal Business Banking Manager will include:
* To always have a proactive approach
* Ability to communicate effectively - At all levels
* Flexible and adaptable to take on a variety of tasks, which may include cover for other transnational managers roles.
* Key lead on all banking processes and improvements
* Advanced in EXCEL * Experience in reconciling multiple systems
* Experience working with multisite business
* Proactive in change management
* Technical minded and can demonstrate analytical skills
* Attention to detail
Benefits of a Business Banking Manager:
- Very competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Flexibility around working hours
- Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Option to buy up to an extra 5 days holiday