Salary- £45,000 - £55,0000 per annum
Role Type- Hybrid working
Gleeson Recruitment have just been briefed on a fantastic opportunity to work with a rapidly growing law firm based in Central Birmingham. We are searching for a confident and competent Business Analyst with experience in professional services and legal. The ideal candidate would be able to bridge the gap between technology and the wider business. In order to do this, we need someone with exemplary communication skills, to be able to deliver a fast-paced transformational project portfolio.
- Support for the project/change sponsor in writing clear requirements that can be easily translated into technical requirements.
- Supporting creation/execution of test plans.
- Creating documentation for bespoke applications.
- Clearly setting out business requirements and process flows.
- Preparing BA documentation.
- Liaising with stakeholders, team members, clients, 3rd parties and others as required to support delivery of solutions.
- The ability to speak tech to non-techies.
- Be aware of and comply with the business operational policies and procedures.
What we expect from you:
- Experience within a similar discipline whilst delivering within an IT change environment.
- Excellent problem analysis, system design, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Skilled in requirement gathering.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders within the business.
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts to people with a varying understanding of technology.
- A tech-based degree or equivalent.
- A BCS business analysis diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working within professional services.
Additional information available upon application.
If you have the relevant experience and you are comfortable working within the Birmingham area, please apply below!