£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + Benefits
12 days ago
Salary- £50,000 - £55,000
Role Type- Hybrid working
Gleeson Recruitment have just been briefed on a fantastic opportunity to work with a rapidly growing business based in Lincoln. We're searching for a confident & competent Business Analyst that can provide a high quality of work and cope with a large workload.
Within this role, the successful candidate will be someone who works well both independently and as part of a larger team, uses their skills to support stakeholders to understand the businesses needs and is capable of implementing solutions within a structured change management process.
- Undertake process analysis, optimisation and remodelling as per business need.
- Use data gathered via workshop facilitation, elicitation, data analysis and modelling to provide recommendations to stakeholders on improvements and gaps in data quality, process and testing.
- Develop data quality metrics to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness, uniqueness, consistency and validity of data, and methods to monitor these.
- Undertake business process modelling with the aim of improving business processes.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with representatives from all stakeholder groups (C-suite to end user) to identify requirements, communication needs, change impacts, training needs. etc. and document, communicate and own the outputs of the workshops.
- Identify and recommend options for a process framework to meet requirements, identifying gaps between capability and ideal framework.
- Challenge and change business approach, process, policies, etc. as and when appropriate, using data, knowledge and experience.
- Manage changes to scope, exceptions, etc. by following internal processes and working with appropriate stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, vendors and partners (internal and external) to deliver business and project objectives and benefits. Own and build these relationships to drive improvements in processes and engagement.
- Adhere to and improve reporting processes, channels and requirements.
- Manage single complex projects or multiple projects concurrently based on business need.
- Be flexible in duties and assignments, willing to help the business and team with challenges as they arise.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of software development lifecycle
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Interpersonal and consultative skills, with the ability to liaise with internal customers, vendors and suppliers at all levels, in a clear and uncomplicated manner
- Oral and written communication skills
- A systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
- Facilitation skills
- Detail-oriented, capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Proactive and pragmatic approach to continuous improvement and innovation
- Independent decision-making skills, analytical skills, with the confidence to act on output
- Ability to recognise diverse opinions, reduce conflict and promote harmony where appropriate
- Ability to assist in developing project plans
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with the ability to motivate others
- Business Analysis Framework
- BCS/ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis
- AgileBA Practitioner
- Project Management Framework
- Prince 2
- 5 years of experience in business analysis.
- Background in relevant industries, functions, and/or technologies is preferred.
Further information available upon application