Business Analyst - Staffordshire Hybrid (3 Days a week WFH)- £40,000-£45,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group have just been briefed on an exciting Business Analyst role working with an industry leading client based in Staffordshire who are looking to take on a confident and competent, intermediate BA for a full time permanent position in a friendly and positive team.
We are looking for an experienced BA who is familiar and comfortable with hands on operational and data driven work. You will be expected to have previous experience within data analysis and process mapping as the role will focus on assessing and identify problems across the operational business functions.
- At least 5 years' experience as a business analyst
- To be a natural strategic thinker implementing best practice, improving business user experience, and adding value to the business.
- To be a thorough planner and self-manager with planning and managing stakeholders' expectations daily.
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills (listening, influencing and persuasiveness able to deal with all levels.
- Able to manage projects across people, process, technology, governance to meet the business users needs and outcomes.
- Good knowledge of processes, policies and procedures of the business.
- Display excellent analytical and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences.
- Strong IT, data and business processes knowledge and skills.
- Excellent understanding of multiple change management methodologies.
If interested, please apply below!