Business Analyst - Burton based (in office 1 day per week) - £60K
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a Burton based company who are ongoing a transformation journey across their IT department. Within this, they are looking for 3x Business Analysts to join them to help support the different areas of the business. They are updated all their legacy systems so there is a lot going on around system implementation and everything that comes with that.
The areas needed are around:
Business Analyst - Data continuity / GDPR
Business Analyst - Process improvement and implementation
Business Analyst - General IT and good knowledge of the technology roadmap
Operating primarily during the Feasibility and Definition phases of the project lifecycle, the Business Analyst acts as a consultation partner between the Business and IT to ensure that all requirements and business impacts are comprehensively documented and clearly understood by other project performers as well as other areas of the business.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Eliciting and prioritising Business Requirements in consultation with the customer and all relevant stakeholders up to and including the sponsor
- Developing System Requirements to a level of detail from which High Level and Detailed Designs can be created
- Documenting and maintaining Business and System Requirements
- Conducting formal and informal reviews of both Business Requirements and System Requirements documents
- Creating appropriate Requirements Traceability Matrices (RTM) and maintaining those elements of RTMs which relate to Business and System Requirements
- Participating as required in other phases of the SDM lifecycle, including carrying out updates to requirements documents arising from defects found in the Design and Construction phases
- Contributing to formal and informal reviews conducted by other project performers
- Assisting the Project Manager in the following tasks
- creating and refining project estimates
- ensuring business process impacts are identified and that together with the systems requirements the totality of the Business Requirements are met
- completing Business Continuity Management Assessments
- completing Business Impact Assessments
- Project Planning
- completing Building Permit Assessments
- selecting software and Application Service Providers (ASPs)
If you fit into the above categories and are looking for a great team to join on a true transformation project, please apply asap.