£45000 - £53000 per annum
4 months ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a UK Wide IT Services company to find an experienced Business Analyst on a permanent basis. The business is going through significant change and this role will be assigned to various programmes and projects within organisation.
As the Business Analyst you will be expected work with various internal teams external parties to elicit, analyse, and validate requirements, including documenting business processes for various programmes and initiatives. The BA support may be required end-to-end or during different phases of a project/programmes.
- Work closely with the business to produce accurate financial, operational, and commercial information.
- Testing and creation of standard operating procedures.
- Participate in the full project lifecycle where required; understanding and advising where value can be added from your role.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and ensuring the project is delivered in a timely manner.
- Identify and validate the business requirements using various techniques.
- Capture, consolidate and interpret requirements to support to development of a business case.
- Perform Gap Analysis and Impact Assessment of any changes as defined in the Change Process.
- Maintain full traceability of the Analysis Artefacts and Requirements throughout the end-to-end lifecycle.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the suppliers, regulators and other external stakeholders.
- Substantial experience in a regulated environment with experience in sectors such as telecommunications, utilities or financial services.
- At least 5 years experience of end-to-end lifecycle BA support.
- The ability to work with ambiguity and a proactive approach is essential.
- Experience of working on technical software delivery projects.
- Strong analytical skillset with a natural eye for detail.
- Experience of working on waterfall and AGILE projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Self-motivating and the ability to independently problem-solve.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £45k + 10% bonus + benefits, the company have sites across the UK, and they are currently operating a hybrid working pattern with minimal travel required to site.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.