£48000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
8 days ago
Gleeosn Recruitment Group are proud to be exclusively supporting a highly acquisitive retail brand based in Leicester in their search for a Brands Finance Business Partner to join their team. This opportunity has arisen due to growth within the business and offers a salary range of £45,000 - £60,000 plus fabulous benefits and a bonus scheme.
A large part of this role with be business partnering with finance and the brands internal finance team. Working with some exceptional, high profile brands, this is a great opportunity to network and develop your skills managing external stakeholders. It's key you will have a high level of technical accounting ability to ensure accurate reporting and analysis of financial information. You will work closely with the brands to provide analysis and information where required, giving commercial recommendations whilst maintaining a strong relationship.
About the role:
- You'll be involved from the point of onboarding new brand partners
- Administering and accounting for different buying methods
- Day-to-day management of partner payments and queries
- Act as the primary contact between Finance and key internal customers
- You will lead and develop a team of 3 in the UK to provide class leading MI to support and influence business decisions.
- You'll act as project manager to coordinate cross functional projects to deliver customer improvements
- Manage relationships with third party payment providers
- Review Management Accounts information and ensure strict controls are maintained over financial & operational areas
- Key operational support to our branded partners
- Financial responsibilities include the management of all of the Branded balance sheets
- Supplier reconciliations
- Delivering MI to senior management
- Work with Robotics team to deliver task migration and monitor performance, highlight key issues
- Qualified accountant (or QBE), who is confident in double-entry and VAT
- You possess high level IT skills to complement your ability to analyse and interpret information. Knowledge of SQL is preferable but not essential
- Experience of working with managing stakeholders of all levels
- Confident in explaining complex areas to non financial stakeholders
- A good communicator, you'll be comfortable presenting in meetings and liaising with all levels of management
- Able to manage and prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met and excellent levels of customer service are maintained.
- You'll be a talented manager who is able to inspire a team of people and be comfortable communicating well at all levels
- You're able to manage and prioritise your workload and have the flexibility to handle operational issues whilst still hitting other deadlines
- High attention to detail
If you would like more information, please apply today.