Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a multinational company who manufacture a range of beauty and care products that retail across the globe. We are working to recruit a Brand Manager for a high-end skin care range on a FTC basis.
Job title: Brand Manager
WFH: Hybrid/flexible work benefits and core hour flexibility
Start date: Jan/Feb 2022
Contract: 9-month FTC - Maternity cover - potential to extend
We are looking for an innovative Brand Manager to join the team on a new venture within high end beauty. This role will be working to drive the brands success within its early stages, so a very exciting project for a Marketer!
The core purpose of the role will be to develop and implement the marketing strategy of the new brand to ensure there is growth in digital footprint, brand awareness, sales and profit.
- Strategy and planning of a medium- and long-term plan for the brand
- Management and delivery of all the UK marketing activity for the brand
- Working with teams across the company to support the delivery of strategy
- Generate insights of the consumers needs and attitudes - analyze and develop strategy from insights
- New product launches - Maximize the performance of the brand by analyzing launches
- Report on brand performance and compare to competitor activity
- Budget management
- Relationship management
- International collaboration with international teams to develop brand as a whole and improve the UK market
- Be a brand ambassador
- Experience in premium beauty products or brand
- Digital marketing campaign experience
- Knowledge and experience working within retail and e-commerce
- Previous Brand Management experience
- Able to work strategically
- Project management experience
- Analytically minded
- Result driven
Apply via this website if you are interested to hear more!