City of London
Up to £40000.00 per annum
26 days ago
My client, a leading travel business based in London, is looking to recruit a Brand Coordinator into their growing marketing team, this is a newly created role due to ongoing and sustained growth and is a genuinely exciting time to join the business.
Reporting into the Head of Brand, the role will focus on driving brand excellence, managing strict brand guidelines and ensuring delivery of a consistent customer experience across every journey/touch points. Working across multiple brands within the business, you will act as a brand guardian, each brand within the business is unique and has its own USP, so the ability to switch between brands and deliver a tailored experience to each target audience is a vital part of this role.
This role will suit someone who is highly creative, hands on and loves being close to the detail. Working in a fast paced environment you'll get the chance to work across multiple brands and projects.
- Support the Head of Brand with on-going maintenance and evolution of brand guidelines for each brand.
- Act as a brand guardian - ensuring that all copy/visuals created adhere to all brand guidelines.
- Support the Brand Manager in the development of creative assets, collaborating with in house specialists.
- Working with cross-functional teams to develop annual brochures - ensuring all copy is tonally on brand and assets are of the highest standard.
- Manage all assets and copy for product launches and other promotional activity.
- Ownership of the internal content hub, ensuring all assets are organised, up to date and maximise opportunities for clear brand storytelling.
- Experience within a similar Brand role, ideally within the consumer space.
- Thrive in a fast paced endowment, working across multiple brands at one time.
- Great communications skills, the ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly creative with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work smartly with a clear sense of prioritisation.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills, being able to influence key stakeholders within the business.