£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My client, a fantastic travel business based in London, is looking to recruit a Brand and Partnerships Manager.
My client is a market leader in their field, delivering wonderful travel experiences near and far, focused on the 18-35 market. Now is a hugely exciting time to join. They are looking for a brand storyteller, this role combines production, innovative brand marketing campaigns, influencer, brand partnerships and organic channel management,
The Brand and Partnerships Manager position will encompass the following:
- Work closely with the Head of Brand & Partnerships and Head of Design on developing and owning the image and video tone of voice. Evolving in line with youth trends and behaviours.
- Be one of the custodians of the brand and develop and maintain a common identity that supports the vision and mission.
- Creative production expert - can mentor the Creative Production in-house resources, as well as briefing external agencies to create world-leading video and stills content.
- Identify and build influencer and creator relationships that have similar values and following to the brand.
- Project management of both tourist board and lifestyle brand partnerships. Identifying opportunities, creating pitch decks and building content marketing plans
- Define and work to key metrics for success from partnerships
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
- Extensive experience in a strategic brand-building marketing roles
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in delivering to deadlines, managing complex projects and the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience crafting partnerships and developing business relationships that improve company performance.
- Experience in content production, video and stills shoots, campaigns or similar
Highly competitive package.
London - hybrid.