£25000 - £27000 per annum
5 days ago
An established and growing accountancy practice based in Reading is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join their current team. The firm is very well established with a strong existing client base that is also growing and planning for future developments and therefore the business is seeking individuals, who are career focused and looking to develop in their careers.
As the successful Bookkeeper, you are likely to have significant experience in:
- Working within an Accountancy practice
- Data entry for sales, purchase, and payments
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations, as well as reconciliations of other balance sheet accounts at quarter end
- Possess field audit management experience
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting in various other queries and requirements
There would also be the opportunity to get involved with the preparation of quarterly management accounts, assisting clients with VAT and assisting in ad-hoc projects.
To apply for the role of Bookkeeper, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to all applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.