Birmingham, West Midlands
£12 - £14 per hour + .
3 months ago
Temp to perm
An experienced part time or full time Bookkeeper is required by a Aston-based manufacturing group on a temporary to permanent basis.
This organisation established in 1980's, and operates from its base Aston servicing the whole of the UK.
This vacancy has arisen due to the retirement of a long-serving and well-respected employee. This is role is a standalone position which will support all areas across the Group. You will utilise your previous experience in a similar role to assist the Finance Director with the running of the day-to-day finances.
- Processing weekly payroll using Sage 50 Payroll - 50/60 FTE
- Submit PAYE and NIC returns to HMRC via RTI
- Processing VAT returns for Group entities
- Submit Pensions Returns, ensuring compliance with auto enrolment procedures
- Assist with Month and Year End, reconciling key balance sheet accounts and processing journal entries as required
- Sales/Purchase ledger and processing invoices
- Credit control
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- You will be an experienced Bookkeeper or Assistant Accountant with a proven track record within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- VAT experience
- Payroll experience is essential