Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a dynamic, up and coming technology firm in the centre of Birmingham, with their need to recruit a Bookkeeper on a permanent basis. This role is reporting into the Managing Director and will take full ownership of the preparation of accounts for review by the external accountant. The successful applicant can expect a salary of up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
This Bookkeeping opportunity would suit someone with previous experience working within a small to medium business, with exposure to a wide variety of accounting duties.
- Recording financial transactions
- Handling accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Tax forms/ returns
- Managing profit and loss and balance sheets
- Maintaining company ledger
- Appropriately coding payables
- Maintaining petty cash
- Keeping an annual company budget
- Providing administrative support as needed
Bookkeeper role requirements:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Previous experience working with Sage
- Ideally working towards a recognised accountancy qualification
- Ability to take on a large workload with minimal supervisor
- Proactive and efficient with excellent communication skills
For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To apply for the Bookkeeper position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.