Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £30000 per annum + (based on full time hours)
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a family owned manufacturing business as they look to recruit a permanent Bookkeeper on a part time basis (20 - 30 hours per week).
This role is paying between £25k and £30k FTE depending on experience and you will play a key role within a small team. Management are relaxed and spend lots of time getting to know each individual and ensuring that they feel valued.
This is an exciting opportunity working closely with the one of the Owners in order to ensure the day to day accounting function runs smoothly.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintaining purchase and sales ledger
- Sales and aged debtors reporting
- Posting journals
- Manage supplier payments
- Run Intrastrat and EC sales reports
- Mange expenses
- Update P&L and Variance worksheet.
Skills and Experience
- AAT or qualified by experience.
- IT savvy - able to use Excel and Sage would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Good sense of humour.
- Can work off own initiative.