Dudley, West Midlands
4 months ago
Bookkeeper/Payroll - Dudley - Hybrid - Competitive Salary
Gleeson Recruitment are looking for an innovative, vibrant Bookkeeper/Payroll Administrator to join an exciting new growing business based in Dudley.
- Updating bookkeeping software (Xero and QuickBooks)
- Submission of monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Posting of monthly accounting journals in software
- Preparation of payroll reports
- Monthly CIS300 submissions
- Ad hoc practice administration
- Knowledge and use of ZERO/QuickBooks/SAGE
- Minimum 2 years' of practice experience
- Good organisational skills
- Able to prioritise and multitask effectively
- An understanding of the latest software apps available
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
What's in it for me?
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working (After 1 month of training)
If you're ready to be a part of an exciting, growing business then please apply now!