£24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Would you like to work for a customer focused and professional business? Are you experienced in all round finance and relooking for a role where you can see ourself on a long term basis.
A well established, successful and stable organisation based near Coleshill, are recruiting an experienced Bookkeeper for a permanent role in their small finance function.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable ledger management and Credit control
- Reconciliations : Bank, Purchase, Sales and Nominal / General Ledgers
- Invoice finance : Responsible for drawdowns, uploads and general reconciliations
- Payroll - Processing weekly and monthly payroll through to payment
- Cashbook management - including resolving payment queries and managing supplier payments
- Intercompany ledger reconciliations.
- Completion of VAT returns
- General Bookkeeping
- Producing reports for senior management
- Supporting with Month End reporting
- Ad hoc administration work
- Excellent knowledge of Sage50 Accounts and Sage Payroll
- Experienced and confident in all bookkeeping duties
- Happy to work in a team and assist with other duties
- Flexible working, hybrid working days
- Supportive company with longstanding staff members
- Free onsite car parking
To apply for the Bookkeeping position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.