Belfast, County Antrim
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Up to 45k DOE
I am currently on the lookout for experienced BIM Modeller/Structural Revit Technician for a fantastic civil and structural engineering consultants who are employing on a remote basis.
The business specialises in a variety of sectors including Heavy Civil, Commercial, residential, water and wastewater projects across the Civil & Structural discipline.
The suitable BIM Modeller must have relevant sector experience.
If you are proficient with Navisworks or Python then please apply.
Requirements of BIM Modeller
- At least 2 years' Revit/BIM experience
- Good technical knowledge of construction details
- Experience of working closely with engineers and other technicians
- A good verbal and written communicator
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The successful Structural Revit Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
The successful BIM Modeller
This is an awesome opportunity to join a business that not only have a great company culture but also value and trust their staff enough to work from home full time! The salary on offer is up to £45,000 dependant on experience amongst a whole host of other benefits the company can offer.
- Option of Fully Remote Working
- Paid overtime of time and a half
- Pension scheme contribution
- 32 days holiday + increase with long service
- Health care benefits
- Death in service salary x4
- Up to £45k dependant on experience