£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bens
3 months ago
Our client is a well-established, highly regarded International Law Firm, who have grown considerably in recent years and now span over 80 countries worldwide. They have won many awards in recent years and due to a recent promotion of the existing Supervisor, they are in need of an experienced Billings Supervisor to join the business.
This is a unique opportunity, where you will be able to utilise your existing experience gained within a similar solicitors or legal field, and ideally you will have previously managed staff (preferably billings).
Your duties as the Billings Team Leader will be varied and will include:
- Provide overall management of the team of 4 Billings specialists
- Ensuring the prompt rendering of the firm's bills to clients
- Managing the teams performances to include individual appraisals, including identifying and training needs within the team
- Ensuring that all procedures are followed accordingly, within the timescales agreed
- Have active involvement with identifying process improvements and streamlining some existing processes
- Develop strong internal working relationships with the various partners and the key stakeholders within the wider business functions
- Oversee and have active involvement with the team's bills, and work pro-actively with the billings team to ensure they are sent out within the agreed timescales, as well as acting on query resolution at all times
- To ensure the existing billings team complies with the correct authorisation within the policy guidelines
- To continue to develop string relationships with the wider finance team across the business
The successful Billings Team Leader will ideally offer:
- A solid experienced background within legal billing
- Previous experience of managing a team
- A proficient systems user, including MS Office packages and internal systems
- Potentially previous experience of working with Aderant
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Highly numerate
- Results driven
This is a superb, unique opportunity to join an exceptionally talented team, as a Billings Team Leader, where you will be based within their flag-ship London Office. They are based very centrally in London and within easy reach of Tube stations, in modern offices. My client can offer full training, and great career opportunities for all.