Bracknell, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + bens
27 days ago
Our client, a global, business services client who operate their EMEA Shared Service Centre based in Bracknell are seeking an experienced Billings Assistant to join their finance team, initially on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
Your role as a Billings Specialist will be to have full responsibility for raising invoices for work, as well as additional month-end processes and working effectively within the finance team. You will also be required to raise and issue invoices, including back up information and documentation.
Your key responsibilities as a Billings Specialist will be as follows:
- To ensure all details and back up documentation and information is obtained from the business to support invoicing
- Review, verify data in the ERP system to raise invoices
- To interpret long term contract terms to raise invoices according to billing instalments plans
- Responsible for ensuring invoicing is in accordance to VAT and local statutory regulations
- Ensure all queries raised are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Ensure reporting is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare accounting related-reports and analysis spreadsheets as required
- Assist with new process implementations
As the successful Billings Specialist, you must have
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages, excel, word etc
- Excellent customer service skills to both internal and external clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written & oral English.
- Team Player
- Shared service experience
- Potential fluency in an additional European language
- Experience within Order to Invoice/billing environment
- ERP experience, JDE or SAP desired
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of the team
- Ability to work and deliver collaboratively across a complex global matrix
This is a superb opportunity to join an experienced, close-knit friendly team, where long term opportunites may also be available to those successful candidates.
My client can offer full training and on-site canteen, free parking and great benefits for this 6 month FTC role.