£11 - £13 per hour + bens
21 days ago
Billings Specialist - 6 month interim position
Our client, a global, business services client who operate their EMEA Shared Service Centre based in Bracknell are seeking an experienced Billings Assistant to join their finance team, initially on a 6 month contract basis.
Your role as a billings assistant will be to have full responsibility for raising invoices for work, as well as additional month-end processes and working effectively within the finance team. You will also be required to raise and issue invoices, including back up information and documentation.
Your key responsibilities as a Billings Assistant will be as follows:
- To ensure all details and back up documentation and information is obtained from the business to support invoicing
- Review, verify data in the ERP system to raise invoices
- To interpret long term contract terms to raise invoices according to billing instalment plan
- Responsible for ensuring invoicing is in accordance to VAT and local statutory regulations
- Ensure all queries raised are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Ensure reporting is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare accounting related-reports and analysis spreadsheets as required
- Assist with new process implementations
As the successful Billings Assistant, you must have
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages, excel, word etc
- Excellent customer service skills to our internal and external clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Potentially another European language (although not essential)
- Team Player
- Experience within Order to Invoice/billing environment
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of the team
- Be able to start this role at short notice and be able to commit to a 6 month interim role initially
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the Thames Valley's leading clients, where you will be able to receive superb training and long term career opportunities, subject to sign off and performance.