Halesowen, West Midlands
£21000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Hybrid
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience in billing or another transactional finance role? Have you got great Excel skills? Are you organised and perform well under pressure?
We are working with a rapidly growing, multifaceted business based in the West Midlands. The business holds strong core values, and pride themselves on the services and support they offer to their clients. You will be joining their growing, streamlined finance team as a Billing Coordinator. This position has an annual salary of up to £22,000 dependant on experience.
- Investigate and resolve queries regarding billing and escalate where necessary.
- Carry out account reconciliations and raise journals.
- Raise sale invoices and credits in a timely manner.
- Help to resolve queries and offer support to the credit control team to maximise cash flow.
- Create requested reports.
- Help to streamline daily tasks and highlight areas for improvement.
- Assist with covering sales ledger team and carry out ad hoc tasks as required.
Is this the right role for you?
You will need to be analytically minded and have attention to detail. You must have a head for numbers and be a competent Excel user. Prioritising your workload and managing your time effectively is essential. You should have great communication skills both written and oral and be able to build and maintain strong relationships. Previous experience within a billing or sales ledger role is desirable.
- Annual salary of up to £22,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
If this sounds like you, submit your CV.