Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000 - £25000 per annum + .
11 months ago
My client based in Birmingham City Centre is seeking an immediately available Billing Clerk to join their team on a 12 month contract. This role is suitable for a confident candidate who is able to take ownership of this role.
- Ensure that all new projects are set-up accurately and completed on a timely basis in accordance with the company's internal procedures
- Ensure the accuracy and timely completion of client invoices prepared monthly, taking account of any withholding taxes and other billing complexities.
- Keep month end real time trackers up to date for Contractor and client invoice approvals
- Ensure that where inaccuracies/rejections occur in the invoicing process these are accurately reported
- Participate and actively contribute in weekly finance team meetings, suggesting process improvements and assisting the FC in implementing these.
- Maintain the finance team monthly KPIs
- Maintain regular communication with the company's operations teams to ensure that specific matters in relations to consultant's invoices and payments are handled in a timely fashion and Finance have a full understanding of the invoicing instructions per the client from the outset of all new projects.
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the finance team, deputising for others where necessary to ensure that the team's objectives and deadlines are met each month
- Review / Prepare the monthly invoices for all live projects in the month and ensure that at least 95% of all invoices have been sent to clients within 8 Working Days of the month end
Successful candidates are:
- Immediately available
- Proven experience in a billings related position
- Confident and hardworking