Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Keen to speak to immediately available candidates with Billing experience, for a 12 month FTC based in the centre of Birmingham. This role is reporting directly into the Billing Team Leader and will play a crucial part within the Finance department. As a Billing Clerk you can expect to receive a salary between £20,000 - £24,000 PA depending on experience.
Duties of a Billing Clerk:
- Preparing bills and releasing in line with company policy and procedure
- Liaise with internal members to ensure specific client requirements are processed in accordance to company procedure
- Ensure all bills which are processed comply with with VAT and company guidelines
- Prepare ongoing invoices with covering letters
- Taking ownership of any billing queries
To be considered for this billing role you must:
- Have high attention detail
- Have excellent IT skills
- Organised and the ability to prioritise workload
- A confident communicator with senior stakeholders
To apply for the Billing Clerk 12 month FTC position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.