£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Hybrid/Flexible hours/Study Support
4 days ago
Have you had experience in a transactional finance or billing role? Are you accurate in your work and have fantastic attention to detail? Do you have a confident and personable telephone manner?
If this sounds like you, read on…
We are thrilled to be working with a well-established, multifunctional, West Midlands business that is growing year on year. This company prides itself on the care and support it offers to its clients. They strongly believe in investing time and training into their employees so you can reach your full potential and grow as they do. You will be joining the company as a Billing Assistant. This role will sit you within a finance team that is highly accurate, streamlined, and organised.
- Issue billing of charges after creating client accounts.
- Ensure that financial records are accurate and complete while adhering to specific financial controls.
- Develop and secure relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that any queries or issues/shortfalls are heard and dealt with in a timely manner so that the high standards of customer care are maintained.
- Identify errors on accounts and liaise with relevant departments for correction, making sure that all revenue is billed appropriately.
Is this the right role for you?
- You must be a quick learner and be able to adapt and focus under pressure.
- Prioritising your workload and managing your time effectively is essential.
- You will need to be accurate and have great attention to detail alongside a good knowledge of Excel.
- Great communication skills are such an important part of this role because you will regularly be in direct contact with external customers.
- You should be personable, empathetic, and professional.
- Annual salary of between £24,000 and £25,000
- Hybrid working and flexible hours.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Fantastic training opportunities/Study support.
If this sounds like you, submit your CV today!