Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
We are exceptionally delighted to be working with one of our high growth, innovative businesses who are leading the field in the UK, who seek a Billing and AR lead to join the ever-growing finance team. This is a unique role to join an enthusiastic and vibrant finance team who are continually adding high calibre finance staff to their business.
If you are looking for an upward career path and have a high interest in career progression and love working within a close-knit, highly energised business, then please do get in touch. Our client will reward you with training and future career progression and they seek a talented Billing and AR Lead for their Manchester Office.
Reporting to the Head of Billing, your varied and challenging role will include:
- Oversee and motivate a small team of 5 billings staff
- Managing the end-to-end billing process
- Preparing and validating billed date
- Managing the customer master data within the SAP finance system
- Ensuring a smooth process of all the invoices, that are raised within SAP
- Closely monitoring all payments, to ensure all invoices are paid within the SLA times of 5 working days
- Handle any queries that are required daily
- Ensure all non-payments are also followed up
- Escalate and non-payment of invoices
- Take the lead and be the main point of contact for customer engagement on all billing and credit cover queries, helping them understand their obligations for credit cover and billing
- Liaise with the Regulations Team on a regular basis ensuring transparency in the process and any issues
- Provide quarterly reviews of customer statements
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Look for ways to streamline and automate processes as well as building a strong control framework within Accounts Receivable.
- Supporting with the interim and year end statutory audits as well as other internal/ compliance audits, as required.
- Lead on any required billing process changes and support with system upgrades and changes, as required
- Previous AR and billing experience with a stable career history
- Ability to problem solve and resolve queries in an efficient manner
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Pro-active and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience of working in a regulated entity
- Experience of working with large data sets
- Previous use of SAP accounting software (although full training will be given)
Please do get in touch about this super new Billing and AR Lead position, based in Manchester. This is a truly exciting time to be joining this expanding, innovative business and they are able to offer long term career progression and superb benefits (10% bonus, 25 days holiday, health care and study support if required). This position will be based 50% at home and 50% in their modern London offices.